Data that we may receive via our website
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- information that you provide by filling in the registration form on our site. This will include your name, email address any other contact information you provide to us (such as your address or telephone number) and details of any request you make for us to send you any information;
- if you contact us or our agents via our site, we may keep a record of that communication and any communications and correspondence with you; details of your visits to our site; and
- information about your computer, including where available, your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and security reasons and to collect aggregate information. This is statistical data about our users browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
In accordance with your rights under the Data Protection Act 1998, you may request the amendment of the personal information held. Should you wish to have your information updated or corrected please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
How we may use your personal data
We may use any personal data we collect via our site to:
- respond to requests which you have submitted via our site and to deal with ongoing matters relating to such requests;
- send you marketing information on our property developments;
- send you information on future phases of our property developments;
- keep you informed of any activities undertaken by us which we believe may be of interest to you; and
- present content from our site in the way that we consider most effective.
When we will disclose your data
We may disclose your personal data to our group companies.
We may disclose your personal data to third parties:
- who provide us with services, where we need to in order to provide you with any information that you have requested. For example, we may need to disclose your personal data to our property agents or our PR advisers;
- where we consider that we need to in order to comply with any law or regulation, where we suspect that any criminal offence may have been committed, to protect our rights, property or safety or that of others and in any circumstances where we consider that we are permitted to do so by law or regulation; and
Trade marks and other intellectual property rights
We are the owner or the licensee of all:
- trade marks (whether or not they are registered) appearing on our site at any time; and
- all other intellectual property and proprietary rights in our site (including the screen displays, the content, the text, graphics and look and feel of the site).
Our ownership and our licensees ownership of those trade marks and other intellectual property and proprietary rights is protected by law.
You may print off one copy of any page(s) from our site for your personal use and, where you are doing so on behalf of an organisation, for use by others within your organisation. You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
You are not permitted:
- to copy, reproduce or download all or any part of our site or any content on it except as permitted by this document; or
- to make available, distribute, transfer or post elsewhere all or any part of our site or any content on it.
A cookie is a small file that is sent to your browser and saved on your device when you visit a website. Cookies allow efficient operation of the site and improve its performance, also provide information to the owner of the site for statistical purposes or advertising, mainly to personalize your browsing experience remembering your preferences (for example to remember the language and currency you set, to recognise you on your next visit, etc.).
When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.
We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service:
- Essential cookies. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.
Types of cookies
Cookies and technicians closely necessary
Cookie is essential for the proper functioning and are used to manage the login and access to reserved functions of the site. The duration of cookies is strictly limited to the working session and then closed the browser are deleted. Cookie technical analysis, performance and functionality. Cookies are used to collect and analyse traffic and use the site anonymously. These cookies do not allow the identification of the user and are not used for other purposes. They can in turn be divided into cookies or browsing session, which guarantee the normal navigation and use of the website; Cookies analytics, similar to cookies technicians are used to collect information, in aggregate, the number of users and how they visit the site; cookie functionality, which allow the user browsing function of a set of selected criteria (for example, the language, the products selected for purchase) in order to improve the service rendered to the same.
(This website does not use this type of cookie). These are persistent cookies used to identify (anonymously or not) user preferences and improve your experience of navigation. Cookies profiling are aimed at creating profiles user and are used in order to send advertising messages in line with the preferences shown by the same part of surfing the net. Given the considerable invasiveness that such devices may be part of the private sphere of the users, the European and Italian legislation requires the user to be properly informed on the use of the same and express consent.
Third Party Cookies
Visiting a website you may receive cookies from the site is visited (“owners”), both from websites maintained by other organizations (“third parties”). A notable example is the presence of “social plugin” for Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and LinkedIn. It is part of the page visited directly generated by these sites and integrated into site page host. The most common use of social plugin is aimed at sharing content on social networks. The presence of these plugins involves the transmission of cookies to and from all sites operated by third parties. The management of the information collected by “third parties” shall be governed by the relevant information which please refer.
How can I disable cookies and manage my preferences?
Most browsers are configured to accept, control or possibly disable cookies through the settings. We remind you, however, that disabling cookies or navigation functional ones can limit and affect the operation of the site and / or limit the service that we offer. Following the path to follow to manage cookies from some of the most popular browsers: These links, however, are subject to change by the respective owners. In this case it is suggested to proceed with targeted searches:
To learn more about cookies and to manage your preferences on cookie profiling third party please visit http://www.youronlinechoices.com. To disable cookies analytical and prevent Google Analytics to collect information about your navigation, you can download the Add- browser for the Google Analytics: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
‘Performance’ cookies collect information about how you use our website e.g. which pages you visit, and if you experience any errors. These cookies don’t collect any information that could identify you вЂ“ all the information collected is anonymous and is only used to help us improve how our website works, understand what interests our users and measure how effective our advertising is.
We use ‘Performance’ cookies to:
- Provide statistics on how our website is used
- See how effective our adverts are (we don’t use this information to target adverts to you when you visit other websites)
- Help us improve the website by measuring any errors that occur
- Test different designs of our website
‘Performance’ cookies will NOT be used to:
- Gather information that could be used to advertise products or services to you on other websites
- Remember your preferences beyond your current visit
- Target adverts to you on any other website
|These Google Analytics cookies identify user behaviour over time to help us understand how many people come back to our site, how often, and what their preferences are. No personal information is stored in the cookies, nor do we extract any data from your machine.
||Optout of Google Analytics cookies
Third Party Cookie
Third party cookies are cookies created by an external service when you use a page on our website. These cookies are specific to the third- party’s domain & accordingly the data held in them can be seen & managed by the third party & not by us. We control whether or not we use the third-party service with our website andВ how it is integrated and presented on our website. We do not have control over the cookies themselves.
|PREF & NID